Traveling during the COVID-19 crisis is something people are understandably uneasy about. However, despite the dangers involved, many Americans don’t have the option to work from home or postpone crucial business or family trips.
As an Airbnb host, it’s up to you to help your guests stay safe by making sure your vacation rental is spotless and germ-free at all times. But how do you do this? How do you modify your Airbnb cleaning in Royal Palm Beach to keep coronavirus out of your rental property?
In an effort to make life easier for yourself and your guests, we have prepared a list of 6 tried-and-true Airbnb cleaning tips that will help you save time and significantly reduce the risk of COVID-19. Keep reading to learn more.
How do I make sure my Airbnb is safe?
It should be mentioned that properly cleaning a vacation rental during the COVID-19 pandemic is hard work. If you don’t have the time or the know-how necessary to do it correctly, it’s highly advised that you hire a trusted cleaning company to do it for you.
Doing so will not only guarantee your clients won’t have anything to complain about in terms of cleaning, it’ll also free you up to deal with your other responsibilities, or to simply enjoy a leisurely walk through the Royal Palm Beach Pines Natural Area with your friends.
Here are 6 tips for how to sanitize your Airbnb:
- Tip #1: Use the warmest washer setting that won’t damage the fabric when washing towels, sheets, clothes, blankets, mattress covers, etc. Don’t shake dirty laundry or touch it with bare hands.
- Tip #2: Disinfect the vacuum cleaner after each cleaning. If your Airbnb contains appliances such as the dishwasher, washing machine, or oven, make sure to wipe down their interiors too.
- Tip #3: Ventilate as much as possible. Open all windows and doors before you begin cleaning. In addition to protecting you from any emissions from your cleaning products, this will also improve the air quality in your vacation rental.
- Tip #4: Disinfect laundry baskets and clothes hampers after every use. A great way to streamline this part of the process is by investing into a disposable or washable clothes liner.
- Tip #5: Use disposable garbage bags that can be tied off at the top. Doing this will make handling waste both safer and easier.
- Tip #6: Use the appropriate products for the materials and surfaces in question. Refrain from using “green” alternatives such as lemon juice or vinegar, as there’s no concrete evidence that they can effectively disinfect a surface.
How do I disinfect my Airbnb?
For a surface to be disinfected, it needs to be first cleaned regularly and then treated with an EPA-approved household disinfectant. If a commercial disinfectant isn’t available, you can use diluted bleach instead. Remember to wear protection (face mask, disposable gloves) and to refrain from touching your face during the cleaning.
When disinfecting, pay special attention to these high-touch surfaces:
- Light switches
- Toilet seats
- Exteriors of appliances
- TV and AC remotes
- Oven and microwave buttons
- Handles of all types
Where can I book a superb Airbnb cleaning in Royal Palm Beach?
If all of the above sounds like it takes a large amount of time and effort, that’s because it does! Regularly cleaning and disinfecting a vacation rental can be extremely time-consuming, which is why successful Airbnb hosts prefer to outsource it to a reputable Airbnb cleaning service.
Here at Yorleny’s Cleaning Service, we can provide you not just with top-notch Airbnb cleanings, but also with the full range of residential cleaning services. Schedule your cleaning today and take full advantage of our 100% satisfaction guarantee!