There is more to cleaning than ensuring that your home looks neat and tidy since unvacuumed carpets and dusty blinds will not only spoil the appeal of your house but also negatively impact the indoor air quality. Instead of breathing in air that’s filled with various contaminants, allergens, and harmful microorganisms, you should hire a reliable maid service in Boynton Beach ASAP and give your home a much-needed deep clean.
Your experienced cleaning crew will sanitize your entire house, eliminating all kinds of bacteria from different high-touch surfaces. They will cover every room in your household, including your kitchen area, and utilize their proven cleaning methods to help you enjoy the improved indoor air quality and provide you with a healthier living environment.
Let’s learn more about what leads to poor indoor air quality in the first place and how to address this issue efficiently:
What causes poor indoor air quality?
Some of the most common causes of poor indoor air quality in households are the following:
- Lack of ventilation or its insufficient upkeep
- The presence of mold and mildew in your home
- A large number of pollutants and allergens, such as dust mites, pollen, & pet dander
- The frequent use of different pesticides
- Cigarette smoke
- The use of harmful cleaning products and harsh chemicals
- Lack of home maintenance and poorly designed cleaning routine
While some of these reasons behind poor air quality might be harder to resolve than others, one thing is for sure – having your home cleaned regularly can get you a long way towards creating a healthier living space.
What are the symptoms of poor indoor air quality?
Before we proceed to discuss the possible solutions to your indoor air quality issue, let’s find out how you can recognize the problem in the first place. These are some of the most common indicators that can help you with that:
- Constant sneezing and coughing
- Nose, eyes, & throat irritations that won’t seem to pass
- Headaches and fatigue
- Skin rashes and dry skin
- Strong asthma flare-ups
- Frequent allergy attacks, etc.
How can I improve indoor air quality?
While it’s hard to imagine eliminating all the allergens and contaminants from the air, you can definitely take a few steps to reduce their number and improve the indoor air quality significantly. These are some of the possible solutions that you should keep in mind:
- Keep your home clean: Carpets and rugs can be a home to a variety of allergens and pollutants, and that’s why you need to vacuum them at least once to twice a week. You should also make sure to dust all the hard surfaces and furniture and remove any clutter that might be lying around your home since these are the places where dust gathers fast.
- Clean & change your AC filters regularly so that your AC can operate at its fullest capacity and keep the pollutants out of your house.
- Open your windows to let the fresh air in and keep your home well-aired at all times.
- Incorporate greenery into your home interior design. It will liven up the place and serve as a natural air filter.
- Use a dehumidifier to ensure healthy levels of humidity in your home and keep the dust mites and other allergens under control by reducing the amount of moisture in the air.
Want to book a trustworthy maid service in Boynton Beach or the area?
Contact Yorleny’s Cleaning Service and have your home cleaned by an experienced cleaning professional who will put your needs first. We deliver dependable standard and deep cleaning and home disinfection services across the Boynton Beach area, as well as offer specialized cleaning packages, such as Airbnb and move-in/move-out cleaning.
Visit our website to learn more and book your cleaning appointment online with just a few clicks. We offer customized cleaning services and will always make sure to provide you with a personalized service tailored to you. Reach out to us!