Whether you’re work-stressed, ill, have a new baby, your kids are on a school break, or your chores are simply too much to handle, rest easy knowing that we’ve all been through stuff that left our home a downright disaster at least a couple of times. However, it’s good to know that it’s possible to get back on track in a short time.
You can leave your home in The Acreage, FL, in the reliable hands of trusted house cleaning services, and have a day off to recharge your batteries, but having at hand these great tips on how to tackle your messy home in just a day can be of great help if you decide to take matters into your own hands. Keep reading to find what they are.
How do you clean a really dirty house in one day?
First things first, forget about feeling guilty. What’s important is that you relax, gather up your strength, and follow these steps and you’ll be able to get on top of everything in no time:
Start with trash
Grab a large trash bag and start going room by room to collect every single thing that should be disposed of, focusing on the items you can immediately classify as trash, without giving it much thought. These include:
- Junk mail
- Parts of broken toys/other items
- Obvious trash
While the kitchen is one of the dirtiest parts of a home due to all the food particles, grease stains, and spills, don’t worry about deep cleaning at the moment. Your current goal is to get it functional and hygienic:
- Load the dishes in your dishwasher and start it
- Do your best to clear out the surfaces
- Wipe down the surfaces
- Vacuum or sweep the floor
Be it clean or dirty, laundry has a nasty habit of piling up before you even notice. Here’s how to fight back:
- Collect every single piece of dirty laundry going room by room, including bathroom rugs and towels.
- Divide into piles.
- Start the first load.
- Fold and put away any clean laundry that’s waiting around.
As you move on to the following tasks, make sure you check up on your washer from time to time so you can throw in a new load.
It’s time to take on each room individually and tidy it up:
- Pick up items that are out of their place and put them away
- Use an all-purpose disinfectant to spray and wipe down the surfaces
- Go to your next room and repeat
Your home already looks much better, so let’s get those floors dirt-free:
- Vacuum or sweep hard floors
- Vacuum rugs and carpets
- Mop the hard floors
To deal with your bathroom quickly and efficiently, don’t worry about the closets or cabinets at the moment, focus on the following tasks:
- Collect all the supplies
- Clear out the surfaces
- Apply the liquid toilet cleaner
- Spray your shower and/or tub
- Spray the sink and wipe it down
- Scrub the toilet and flush it
- Spray the outside of the bowl and wipe it down
- Wiped down mirrors
- Sweep and mop the floor
If you’re looking for some professional house cleaning hacks to improve your routine, or you’re wondering what perks you can reap when pros tackle your chores, Yorleny’s Cleaning Service is the team you can go to.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our hardworking, dedicated, and experienced technicians will always go out of their way to meet your needs. Whether you’re close to the Osceola Creek Middle School or anywhere across The Acreage and beyond, we’ll be there to help. Call today!