No matter how often you clean your home, it seems that there is always something more to be done. If you are tired of wasting your energy and every moment of your spare time on mopping floors and vacuuming, make sure to hire professional house cleaners.
Your trained & skilled cleaning experts from Palm Beach County have vast experience and know how to disinfect every room in your home effectively to keep it virus and germ-free. This is particularly important now when the entire world is still fighting against the dangerous COVID-19 virus.
Disinfection is key to eliminating all the pathogens that lurk around your household. However, before you start disinfecting, you should be sure that your entire home is properly cleaned.
To be able to clean your entire home in a day, divide your work per rooms, restock on proven cleaning supplies in advance, and follow these simple steps:
- Wipe down all the cabinets: you can use a damp cloth to gently remove any dust and dirt both from the inside and outside of your kitchen cabinets. Instead of using harsh chemicals to clean off all the accumulated grease, you can mix white vinegar with water and spray it over the greasy areas.
- Don’t forget to clean the inside of the fridge: Doing this regularly will prevent cross-contamination and help you eliminate any unpleasant odors.
- Wipe down the countertops and clean the sink: These areas often come in contact with raw meat and need to be cleaned and disinfected properly.
- Clean your stovetop and range hood: It’s best to use either soapy water or non-abrasive cleaning solutions that will degrease your range hood without damaging it.
- Change your linens regularly: Your bed is home to numerous microorganisms that can make you sick and cause serious infections. To avoid this, you should make sure to wash your bedding at least once a week.
- Flip your mattress: You don’t have to do this every week. However, flipping your mattress every two weeks, or once a month, will help it stay fresh and air out better.
- Dust all the shelves: Sleeping in a dusty room can trigger many health problems, including strong allergy attacks.
- Scrub your shower, sink, and toilet: After you’ve sprayed your cleaning solution over these surfaces, let them soak for a couple of minutes before you start scrubbing.
- Don’t skip the grout: Dirty and grimy grout can spoil the look of your tiles and bathroom. To clean it efficiently, all you need is a mixture of baking soda and water and a toothbrush for a fine, detailed scrub.
- Toss your mat in the washing machine & clean the floor: Your bath mat may be one of the dirtiest spots in your bathroom. So, before you use a disinfectant spray on it to eliminate germs and viruses, don’t forget to wash it. Just make sure to check its care tag for any instructions regarding the cycle that should be used.
- Clean your mirrors, light fixtures, and door handle: Keeping them sparkling clean can make a big difference.
- Vacuum the carpet and mop the floor: Doing this once a week will help you keep the allergens at bay and live in a healthier home.
- Don’t forget to wipe down your blinds, light fixtures, and ceiling fans: These are the often-neglected-areas where dust accumulates fast.
- Clean all the electronics: Your phone, TV remote, and computer keyboard are undoubtedly some of the germiest spots in your entire home. In addition to disinfecting these frequently, remember to wipe down your TV as well to reduce the amount of dust in your household.
In case you’ve just realized that this is way too much work for you to do all by yourself, don’t freak out. Your cleaning company has got your back!
If you need trusted cleaning professionals that you can rely on to clean your home up to the highest standard, Yorleny’s Cleaning Service is your best choice. We specialize in a variety of cleaning tasks and render diverse top-rated services, including regular cleaning, deep cleaning, move-in/move-out, and Airbnb cleaning service.
We will send a team of seasoned cleaning technicians to your Delray Beach address, or your home in any of the nearby towns, per the agreed schedule. Depending on your particular needs, you can book weekly, monthly, or biweekly cleaning, and we will do our best to work around your schedule. Finally, if you have any special requests, don’t hesitate to share them with us. We are here to serve you and help you live a better, stress-free life.